Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

So yeah, I gotta admit something. Not to insult the admittedly talented people who do this sorta thing, but I have to admit I could never really get into a lot of fan videos for YouTubers like this mainly because they were just "Here's an animated version of the game for him to walk and talk in" since it just felt... redundant and like there wasn't much creativity, save for the odd fun visual gag. But I gotta give you credit here for actually, y'know, taking the whole idea of "Here's actual chatter he did, in a game he played" but putting a unique story to it. It actually makes me happy to see you go that extra mile.

It looks good too even if I don't know why but I will always hate giant cartoon noses. It makes me think that the world is suffering from some kind of Jimmy Durante disease and are seconds away from grasping their throat and gurglihg "Ah... chah... chah... chaaaaaaa *dying breth*" ....Okay I have no idea what the fuck I was going on about there, but uh... good cartoon. =D

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

God I fuckin' love you. This may sound strange as someone who enjoys comedy, but I rarely literally laugh out loud even when I find something funny (Though I do smile or grin so it's not like you can't tell if you are in the same room with me that I am amused.) but these cartoons legitimately get the laughs out. It's just a perfect blend of the silly with good ol' dark humour hiding in the wings, it really is. Plus it makes me all nostalgic for my high school days and a "Holiday" the students made up, "Worthless Superhero Day" where people come up with the dumbest heroes they can, and Dr. Bees would have earned my vote. x3

The Family Simp The Family Simp

OMFG You stole this idea! You are an unoriginal hack, The Jetsams met the Flotstones YEARS ago and realized THEIR show was the same! I mean how could you rip off the blood sweat and tears of William Bannana and Yosef Barbera so blatantly you mean man.

.....
Okay, in all seriousness this was pretty funny. I never tire of your voice(s) and art style, I dunno why but Stewie's... non-expression especially got to me, in fact when I saw it on the Nazi Blimp I about died. I also loved the painting of Mr. Burns in one scene. x3 Plus you pretty much nailed the episode itself, but in 5 minutes instead of an hour!

Long Story Snort Long Story Snort

That was a fun, quick joke. The voice acting and active animation are probably the reason i'm giving it 3 and a half stars instead of just 3, but 3 isn't bad either. With flashes like this the only point is to get a laugh out of the audience, and you certainly got one! It felt like a good, bite sized Cheech & Chong joke. Though I imagine this guy must not get out much if he's never seen the Winter Blow.

Didn't Raise No Fools Didn't Raise No Fools

That was 30 seconds of absolute nonsense, but despite the overall ranndomness of the gag - I laughed pretty fucking hard. Definitely took me by surprise. The animation wasn't anything stellar, but I suppose it didn't really *need* much animation, and the artwork/perspective is nice and the detail and subtle touches in said perspective make the reveal a bit funnier. The voice ain't bad either. I'll admit I don't quite get what you were going for - unless all you were going for was a laugh. Because you got that.

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

Hehe, that was fun. ^_^ It's an old formula (Video game character continuously fucks up on doing something relatively simple) but it can still be done right and I think this is a good example. Short, but sweet. The animation was probably the best part, in fact I really like the way Wolfmenrcenary drew Crash. In fact I think I like Crash's visual design here more than I do the actual games, new or old.

Wapeach Wapeach

Haha, that was pretty funny Sam. I love this sort of surreal humour. My only question now though, is should we worry about a Wayoshi (....That sounds too much like an actual name.), Wabowser, and *shudder* a Wabirdo? Birdo already freaks me out, if a Wabirdo appears in my dreams I'm blaming you for making me ask a silly question, because THAT'S LOGIC!

But seriously though, fun little short. Your animation and voice work is always great, in fact your Mario impression was pretty good and I loved the bit at the beginning with Peach. Keep up the great work!

Samination responds:

Thanks, but one Wa at a time please!

Mak's Parasite Mak's Parasite

This is the only flash I've seen by you, apparently it's your second film. And yet I'm calling it - you're one of my new favourite animators. I go fucking nuts for Sleazy animation like this. Kind of reminded me of SuperJail, and that's a plus. I've got a twisted mind and it's got a need for twisted animation, and this certainly served a heaping helping of it! The idea is pretty unique too, and it made for a great mixture of dark humour and violent slapstick. More things I love. I demand you become a regular animator on this site. In fact, let me show this to my wife and see if she agrees, she loves some sleaze as much as me... BRB....

Okay, my wife and I demand you become a regular animator on this site. We are not a force to be trifled with, so as long as we see more of your twisted awesomeness this year and onwards we'll be pretty docile and loving. We might even do.... anything, for more. And we mean ANYTHING. We already got pretty nasty with the Greasy Moose guys.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Scribblenauts General Scribblenauts General

Hah! That was a fun little flash. I don't know why, but I imagine Maxwell going deeper down the well (I think it's that stupid hat - no one sane could wear a hat such as that!) and becoming like that kid from the episode of The Twilight Zone (It's a Good Life) and everyone has to obey and pamper him or else he'll think that they've been bad, and the things he does with his notebook will be far, far worse for them...

Hehe, just a fun extension of the joke here. Also of note in this flash was the voice acting, very well done methinks.

Fraynds! Fraynds!

That was actually pretty funny, and even if it is rough around the edges I love all forms of stop motion and majour props to anyone who does it. Simple and short, but humorous.

Though one comment that is inconsequential to the flash itself but - "Music by DJ RYU"? Uhm, sad to say but no, unless it's a remix that sounds exactly the same, that song is the instrumental version of "Bran New Love Song" by The Pillows.

TYPFY responds:

Yeah, if you could hear the longer version of the song, it's actually a remixed version of the Pillows song. Unfortunately, I did not know that at the time I made the video, so the credit is a little misleading. Not trying to steal anything from the Pillows, so I'm probably changing up the song in future projects. DJ RYU has a ton of great original tracks, wish I'd done my research a little more.