All 56 art Reviews

Haunted Haunted

Not bad at all. Nice and creepy and I love all the little hidden details hidden in the haze. Though I do have to ask, were you at all inspired by the "Futurekill" painting by H.R. Giger? There's just a bit of a resemblance :P

Scottr5680 responds:

Thank you! No, it has no relation to that painting and I have only now seen it. I am however a huge fan of Giger and his work has been an inspiration for some of my own.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

That's actually pretty awesome. I rather like the lighting, it's actually kind of eerie how well you captured the look of seeing something through a nighttime lens usually when people paint it it looks rather off. But it looks good enough here that it adds a tinge of realism that's cool, even if I scared my daughter because she walked in and thought it was a genuine photograph :P She's still wondering what the hell I'm looking at. For whatever reason, I really like the deer on the left (Or the girls right) for some reason, he's got a cute nose :3

zephyo responds:

Oh lol thank you :D haha!! It's really that scary?? And thanks, I think so too

Flappyty Fap Fap Flappyty Fap Fap

Hah, admittedly I already kind of guessed early on this was going to use the "What did you think was happening, you dirty minded weirdo?" type gag, but you made it work well enough and that's all that really matters. The gif stuff was cool. I will say though, in the second panel, is that his hand or is he holding someones severed arm straight in the air?

Arms do net bend that way, unless he has really, really slender arms made of plastic. Ehh, w/e. I larfed soz thats what matters.

Izayoi Izayoi

D'aww! I've always liked how there's a "cuteness" to your artstyle and approach to colours. I think this is probably my favourite of yours so far, since it ticks a few of my personal "sexy" boxes such as red hair, braids, inverted nipples, and big but not hideously enormous breasts. :3

Mikku Mikku

Honestly, the spine kind of ruins it. I normally like your stuff, but frankly this looks like the types of spines Rob Liefeld would draw. She must be in hideous agony, shame because I usually enjoy wardrobe malfunction pics, and I do like her hairstyle and cute green eyes. :3

May May

For the most part it's pretty sexy, and I especially like the use of somewhat Asian like eyes (I dunno why, but Asian eyes - 'specially Chinese - drive me nuts.) but it could be better though most of my gripes are nitpicks. For one, normally I don't notice if a nose is hard to see/obscured in this style of artwork, but here its really glaring that her nose just ain't there. I also don't like it when large breasted anime girls look like their boobs disobey the laws of physics, there should be a little more hang instead of looking like they are puffing out to the side like balloons being dragged along in opposite directions. Funny thing is though, this could be fixed a little even by just slightly moving the nipples a bit.

Speaking of nipples, does she have a little barbell piercing on her right nipple or am I seeing things? I like to imagine there is one, barbell piercings are sexy. =3

colored Peach colored Peach

Quite sexy. The body work is superb, and she looks like she has some meat on her bones instead of having a cinched waist or a super-thin look, and the detailing is great from the texturing of her hair to the great detailing on her bod. I do usually like pinker nips, but that's a nitpick because otherwise her breasts are the perfect size/shape (Not too big, not too small) and it's just a nice picture in general ;3

Me wife likes it too! Hehe

Karen and Kiki Adoptables Karen and Kiki Adoptables

Not bad! My wife seems to like her more though (Probably because she's more into the furry thing than I.), if we were in a scenario where moneys could be spent more freely she says she wouldn't mind adopting one of 'em. Nice drawing as usual :3

HOLIMOUNT2 responds:

hahaha thanks my friend but disgracefully i just got a client taking her

sorry mate

Balloons Balloons

Didn't pass? Darn, because this is actually pretty nice. I love the colours and her design.

Religion Bot Religion Bot

Haha, I love this. Good statement, and funny.

Also.... I'm curious, are those the electric sheep what Androids may or may not dream of?
(And if there was any Phillip K. Dick influences here, that only makes it more awesome.)